Tuesday, March 13, 2007

From Today's Email

The timing of this email landing in your inbox today, at this very moment, could be Divine timing.Today may be the day for you to listen to the calling from your soul. Today you could decide to reconnect with your deeper spiritual energies. Today you have an opportunity to rediscover your connection to the Divine.

Wow! And I thought I was just going to the mall...

Wait, duh! It's totally going to happen at the mall? I knew it! I knew there were good things at the mall if I just went there often enough!

Or maybe this is about my deep spiritual connection to blogging. Yeah, I bet that's it... It's been a month. Dang. Why didn't anybody say anything? Eh, doesn't matter. The Divine's got it covered. I'm baaaaaack. :o)

2 comments:

Ken said...

Glad to have you back blogging!

Thirteen? What's up with the 13th?

Four of your last eight postings have been on the 13th of the month. You haven't missed posting on a 13th since October.

Lexi said...

Apparently you do not suffer from triskaidekaphobia. Congratulations! I knew you were special. ;-)

triskaidekaphobia (tris-ky-dek-uh-FO-bee-uh) noun

Fear of the number 13.

[From Greek treiskaideka (thirteen), from treis (three) + kai (and)
+ deka (ten) + phobia (fear)].