Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Our Best Conversations Always Happen In The Car

Driving out of our neighborhood & through the next one....

Emily: Does Lexi still live over here? In the brown house?

Lisa: Yep. She lives here with her husband and her son.

Emily: She's married? Who is she married to?

Lisa: Her husband, Mr. B. You might not know him.

Emily: Hmmm. What does he look like?

Lisa: He's has a lot of silver hair. He wears glasses & drives a red car. He looks a little like Grandpa.

Emily: Oh. Is he older than her?

Lisa: Well, yes... she's a little older than me and he's around 20 or so years older than her, so... yeah.

Emily: Wow. That's so cool. She's a trophy wife!

Lisa: Please can I blog this?

3 comments:

lexi said...

This is so cool! I'm a trophy wife! Thanks.

still sammy said...

I wanna be a trophy wife, can I? can I? P-l-e-a-s-e....?
(Not mr. B's of course...)

Shelbysmum said...

I dunno, Sammy... I'll ask Emily and see what she thinks, but I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you. :o)