Monday, November 06, 2006

Day 6: One Question

The best idea I had for today's post was to ask other people what I should write about. I know. Brilliant, right? I immediatly tossed it out there to everyone I could reach at that very moment of blinding inspiration, so as to preserve the integrity of the question and keep it all special-like.

If you could ask me any one question, what would it be? (I reminded them I was looking for blog ideas, thus rendering certain lady-part topics off limits.)

Results:

1. Could you ever enjoy gambling?

2. What's for dinner? (it took me about three minutes to realize this was the question and not just our daily round of playing What's for dinner?)

3. When did you first discover you had the powers of a medium?

4. Did you really ask Ken on three dates before he asked you out?

5. How many bug bites do you have on your body right now, without looking?

Well? What do you think? Which one for tomorrow???

3 comments:

angie said...

Powers of a medium??? Do tell...

Ken said...

In case you want to know, I have the powers of an extra large.

Shelby's Mum said...

Oh, Ken. No comment. Just... no comment.