This is something I'd sort of been planning to do eventually, creating ye olde traditonal One Hundred Things About Me list. Thank goodness for NaBloPoMo which includes Saturdays. Here are the first ten thrilling and amazing true facts about ME:
1. I have never broken a bone, gotten a concussion, had stitches, or seriously injured myself in any way. I'm careful and fairly well-coordinated.
2. I watch very little TV, in part because I don't know how to operate our television and its litter of six remotes.
3. I belong to a secret society of women called PBG. I'm not at liberty to disclose what the letters in the name stand for because if I did, then our security officer would have to kill you, but only after having her way with you.
4. I also belong to a small women's gang, but we are very polite and only use our formidable womanly powers for the sake of good. I am not making this up.
5. On our first date, I took Ken out to lunch. (Bill Knapp's)
6. On our second date, I also took Ken out to lunch. (Burger King)
7. On our third date, I took Ken out to lunch for what I promised myself would be the last time. (Arby's)
8. On our fourth date, he finally grew a pair and asked me out. He took me on a yacht cruise trip with his whole family for the entire day. (Canada)
9. I have never been drunk in my life. I've been tipsy, but not drunk, and never shit-faced.
10. My favorite snack food is popcorn. I'll take it fresh or day-old, with butter or without, etc. I'm not picky. ALL popcorn is good in my book.