11. I (try to) always have fresh flowers in my house.
12. I've only had truly long hair once in my life and couldn't deal with it.
13. I was born with a congenital hip displacement. I had surgery and wore a brace as a baby and now I'm strangely flexible.
14. I had Ritter's Disease, a rare staph infection when I was in kindergarten. I was hospitalized for 11 days, part of it in quarantine. All of my skin fell off and it was very painful.
15. I had my tonsils surgically removed while I was in 2nd grade. I was bitterly disappointed that no one told me it was going to hurt so much and that I wouldn't be able to eat, much less want, all that ice cream they'd been promising me.
16. I won a school-wide writing contest when I was in 5th grade. I came in 2nd in 6th grade.
17. My tastes keep changing so I feel it's only fair to give foods I think I don't like second chances. I now enjoy: green beans, mushrooms, tomatoes, artichokes, asparagus, olives, papaya, dark chocolate, etc. And I still hate pizza.
18. I have an excellent internal clock while sleeping and can usually will myself to wake up whenever I want to. The key is I have to want to.
19. I have a terrible internal clock while awake. I'm a very poor estimator of elapsed time, how long a task will require, drive times, etc.
20. I wear perfume and lipstick every day.