Sunday, November 19, 2006

Day 19: Pendulum Class For Beginners

On Sunday I took Lizzie with me to Crazy Wisdom, a local bookstore & tea room we adore, for a beginner's pendulum class. I'm always interested in any kind of new woo-woo thing anyway, and Ken seems to be getting a little too comfortable lately with some of my "out there"-ness. I figured it was time to shake him up a bit, since I rely heavily on Ken to provide me with the counter-balancing Logic and Critical Thinking I so desperately need.

As it turns out, pendulum-ing isn't for me. I don't have the time or patience for tools like this, but Liz does. She really took to the whole thing and is using her pendulum for both fun and profit now. Kidding! She's just using it for all of her decision making. Also kidding! No, no... Liz knows a pendulum is simply an extension of herself and is to be used for fun and occasional guidance of the my, how interesting variety only. She also has promised to not cast spells with it inside the house.

No comments: