Friday, July 21, 2006

Everyone's Happy Dream

I'm riding in a large RV at nighttime, and Ken is driving. We are happily motoring along when I notice I'm sitting beside Lenny Kravitz. I swoon to myself and think how damn sexy he is. Then I notice John Corbett* is sitting on my other side. I figure I probably have better chances with John Corbett and start talking to him. Pretty soon one thing leads to another and I'm making out with him. He suddenly puts a stop to the action and explains very earnestly that he's on a deeply spiritual journey and it involves celibacy. I find him even more attractive and we go back to making out. Lenny mentions that he's cool with the situation and is happy just to ride. Ken is happy because he still gets to drive.

* The tall guy on Northern Exposure who played Chris, the philosophical deejay? He also played one of Carrie's boyfriends on Sex & The City. The tall philosophical one that made furniture?

4 comments:

Aunt Allyson said...

Aiden... that was his name. As Carrie said, "he's a tall drink of water". Good choice.

I would have to have chosen Lenny. Mmmmm... Yummy!

So... what does this all mean anyhow??

Lizzie! said...

I agree with Aunt Allyson; what's it mean?
By the way, where was I in this dream? Did I already have my autograph from Lenny?

Shelby's Mum said...

Al, don't you think Lenny would be too much trouble? He'd be all "Let's party & stay up until Tuesday and invite three other girls and smoke everything but our fabulous shoes." Nope. Not for me.

I'll look up what all of this means. Maybe a future post? OH. How exciting.

Shelby's Mum said...

Lizzie, honey, you really are just going to keep reading mommy's blog, aren't you? I'm not sure what all this means, but I'm working on it. You will be the first to know. Maybe.

And you were in the back of the RV with Emmy, watching a dvd and admiring the autographs mommy got you from Lenny.