Thursday, June 01, 2006

A Very Lucky Man

I have a t-shirt that I bought last summer "up north" from the Life is Good store. It's charming, cute and very breezy in its irreverent sleevelessness. It also has the odd side effect of making me appear slightly dyke-ish. Not that there's anything wrong with it. I call it my lesbian shirt.

Just a bit ago Ken was rushing me, as he is apparently on a mission from God to do, and was saying something about "getting out the door" and "having lunch while it's still lunchtime" blah, blah, blah... I asked him "Where are we going? And is it okay to wear my lesbian shirt?" He replied "Yes, wear it! I prefer it because then I look available, and really cool because I hang out with lesbians."

3 comments:

Aunt Allyson said...

NICE Ken. =)

Lisa... The Life is Good stuff is all over here in Marin. I don't know if Up North is the only MI spot to get those dyke-ish shirts. If that is the case and you would like more please let me know and I will gladly hook you up.

Anonymous said...

I read your blog and "laughed out loud." Made my day!!!

David said...

Well then, maybe Debbie can find something sleeveless to wear and the four of us can go out cruising.