Friday, April 21, 2006

Self Motivation

Funny sight yesterday: A lovely young woman, wearing flip-flops, khaki capris and a 'Dare to be DIFFERENT' t-shirt, spotted while we were both shopping in Old Navy. Hmmm... Maybe it's more of a goal for her future, then?

Note: I am at home this week for spring break with many, many children, one husband and a whiny-ass needy dog. Due to that uh, stimulation, my brain simply cannot form s-p-e-l-l-e-d out words that I then attempt to type onto the desk machine thingy... what's it called? Dell something? Also, IM chatting doesn't help matters either. Apparently I can only process one, sometimes two language-y things at a time. So. Until Monday, my darlings. And besides, it's beeeeeeautiful out there! What are you doing inside? Now scoot. Go play!!

No comments: