Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Thread Count Sheets











Emily came into our room the other night at about 3 a.m. saying something about a bad dream. I said "get in" and went back to sleep. The next morning she didn't want to get up. I thought she was overly tired from a fretful night. She said it was my cozy-smooth sheets. What Emily wants for Christmas: "Thread count sheets."

Edited to add: I went out this very afternoon and got her some nice smooth sheets of her own, instead of the burlap ones she'd been using. I want her happy, well-rested... and in her own bed!

2 comments:

Aunt Allyson said...

Lucky Emmy, I just got my first set of really nice high thread count sheets and yes, I love em. CUTE pic by the way.

Lizzie! said...

I want self heating/cooling thread count sheets. Can you get me some of those?