Sunday, November 20, 2005

Hmmm... Apparently I Forgot To Post This Last Week In Our Shuffle To Leave


I just got off the phone with my three-year-old nephew, Wyatt. I was explaining how we're flying on a plane to come and see him tomorrow. He reminded me that they'd recently painted their house so it might be a bit tricky to locate. "Now it's a blue house, but last night it was pink."

We'll be there all week, including Thanksgiving. Wyatt says they have "lots of food so it will be cool." He also said after we all finish playing with cars then Emily, Elisabeth, Uncle Kenny, Liz and Auntie Lisa can walk with him to the park where there's a big slide. I just hope he isn't too disappointed when we show up with only two kids and no fluffy brown dog...

Thanks to Auntie Joannie, by the way, for saving my butt and graciously agreeing to watch my little fur ball while we're gone!

Happy Thanksgiving!
See ya next week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'd be happy to watch your little fur ball next time!

David

Shelby's Mum said...

Thanks! And we'd be happy to watch Gaby baby any time as well!

Anonymous said...

Great picture Lisa