Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Book Reports: Not For The Common Good Of Mothers

Core Democratic Values. You know what those are, right? All eight of them? And I'm sure you can define them both clinically & in your own words and then provide three illustrative examples for each? No? Then you must not have a 5th grader.

I know all about the CDVs because a few years ago I wrote a nauseatingly dull report all about them. I mean I helped my daughter write a nauseatingly dull report all about them. Now, three years later, I get to write it again. I mean I get to help my other daughter write it. Again. I was moaning about my predicament when Liz helpfully suggested "Mom, my report is still on your computer. Maybe you could just, um..."

OH, REALLY? YOU DON'T THINK I THOUGHT OF THAT?

No comments: