Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Guest Post

For the first time ever, I'd like to introduce a guest post written by Miss Emily. She thought about it for around two seconds and then answered the following question:

Who do you most admire?



I don't want my mom to be offended, but the person I most admire is Aunt Allyson. I admire her because she makes a lot of good choices and decisions in her life. I like that she's a vegetarian because I don't want a lot of animals to die and I think it's a better choice to be a vegetarian because I feel sorry for the animals. Another thing is that Aunt Allyson is left-handed like me. I think most people want to be right-handed because lots of other people are and they don't want to be different. So left-handed people are special because not as many people are left-handed. Also, she practically looks exactly like me when she was my age so I sometimes feel like I'm going to act like her when I get older. I'm very sure I'm going to have an old beautiful house like hers when I'm older and be very impatient like she is. And I'll have lots of boyfriends just for the fun of it, even if I know I'm never going to marry them. But then when I find Mr. Right, I'll will marry him on a beach, like Aunt Allyson married Uncle John. Also her favorite color is pink, she collects Barbies, she has two dogs and I want to have a little baby boy like her Wyatt, my cousin. And the biggest reason of all of these, is becasue she grew her hair longer than her waist. These are the reasons why I like and admire my Aunt Allyson.

2 comments:

Aunt Allyson said...

(Wow, BIG points!)I am touched to tears, thank you Emmy. We are kindred spirits, yes indeedy.
Well, back at you. I admire your honesty at all times, a beautiful thing. I admire how you are friendly with EVERYONE, something I have yet to master. I admire the ray of sunshine that has always lept from you. And your courage to ask questions others may not attempt.
I decided that yes, you are a Crystal Child... so please ask your Mom to explain this to you if she hasn't already. :o)

Shelby's Mum said...

Well, it's about time! Ken wanted to put money on it whether you'd admit to crying after reading Emmy's post... but no one would take the side of 'not'. Welcome!