Saturday, October 29, 2005

Dream Upgrade

I have all kinds of strange things going on in my head anyway, believe me, but this is new. Now my dreams come complete with a soundtrack! I was already dreaming vividly in full color, smelling, tasting and feeling various things. I also have conversations with people in my dreams, work out problems and wake up with solutions. Best of all, sometimes I know I'm dreaming when I'm dreaming and can help guide things along in the direction I want. But this morning as I was waking up I could clearly hear that Hoobastank song, The Reason, playing in my head. It was loud, too, like the band was right there, jamming in my bedroom. At least my sleeping deejay self chooses songs I like.

4 comments:

Sue said...

Cool dreams, Lisa. I always have many dreams each night but not usually in color, etc. I'd like to learn how to know I'm dreaming like you do and get my own sleep DJ.

Shelby's Mum said...

Which Sue be you? Mrs. Gary? Cuz I've got wedding pics coming up! (she had the prettiest butter, y'all) I just have to finish uploading them into Flickr, which is apparently powered by an exhausted little hamster... Should be up by the end of this week. Glad to hear from you!

Susan, of course said...

Actually, it was me. Sorry I didn't use my usual code name!

Shelby's Mum said...

Ooooh, Susan, of course! Now all that wedding stuff probably doesn't make a lot of sense, does it?