Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Overheard: Middle School Carpool

"Oh, I just love retro things." (talking about Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Girl #1: A? She's married to B, but not to C .
Girl #2: Yeah? C, she's married but I don't know to who. But she cheats.
Me: What?!
Girl #1: Ha! Yeah, they cheat. Totally. Everyone cheats.
Girl #2: Yeah, everyone cheats. I'm married to, like, seven people!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kids in unison:
"Whose motorcycle is this?"
"This is a chopper, baby."
"Whose chopper is this?"
" Zed's, baby."
" Who's Zed?"
" Zed is dead, baby. Zed is dead."

(Sometimes I play the Pulp Fiction soundtrack in the car, but I always skip over the 'adult' parts. Kind of makes you want to rethink carpooling with me, huh?)

1 comment:

Ken said...

Bruce Willis is great in Pulp Fiction. It's one of the rare movies of his w/o a number. Think about it: The Sixth Sense, The Fifth Element, Twelve Monkeys, Die Hard II, and The Whole Nine Yards. I could go on! That doesn't even count Look Who's Talking Too 'cause of the spelling.