Sunday, September 18, 2005

Happy Birthday Shelby!

Today is my dog Shelby's birthday; she's turning 15. She's such a good dog and now that she's getting older, I'm thinking she should probably be allowed some special, big-girl priviledges. Maybe I should let her get her ears pierced or wear lip gloss or start running the neighborhood off-leash like she's been whining all the other dogs her age are allowed to do. I don't even want to think about what's next after that... dating? Or do the teenage dogs even do that anymore? I think I read somewhere they mostly just get together, hang out and then randomly hook-up and mash. Ugh. I don't know if I'm ready for all this... They grow up so fast.

1 comment:

Ken said...

Have you stopped updating your blog because its namesake, Shelby, is no longer "such a good dog"?