Tuesday, September 13, 2005

All Is Well

This might sound dorky, or like I'm bragging, but I'm not. (bragging) I'm having a very, very happy day today. Everything has either gone well ala The Way I Want It To, or I've been able to easily work with the "challenges" of today. I just feel really happy. Good. Peaceful. Safe. Solid and Carefree. Dare I say? I feel... serene.

I looove this feeling. This? This right here is what I call All Is Well. This is how I want to feel ALL THE TIME. Of course, I don't, which is why I want to figure this out. What gives? What's the recipe for creating a day like this? Did I have a lot of caffeine? Did I have just the right thing for lunch, a perfect balance of nutrients? Got exactly the optimal amount of sleep? Did someone say or do something special? I can't put my finger on it... can't name or define it. I suppose, well, maybe it just is. Maybe I should stop trying to figure it out, and just live in the frickin' moment and enjoy it, this blissful mm-mmm feeling.

Fair Warning: If I run into you this afternoon? And I run up and give you a hug and a kiss? For no reason? And then kind of skip-dance off to the next person? Now you'll know why. It's because I'm high. I just don't know on what. But if I figure it out, I double-pinky promise to share with all of my loyal readers because you people are that yummy. Kisses!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of an interview that I heard w/ Goldie Hawn. She was talking about the joy in her life. "A Lotus Grows in Mud" Copyright 2005. She said that she's always had this overwhelming happiness. M.

Shelby's Mum said...

I have that book! Haven't read it yet though, what with all the time it takes me flittering and flouncing about, scattering pixie dust and all. Thanks for the comment, M.